Frequently Asked Questions
Each laptop/computer that arrives at Eragenext facility goes through a number of stringent quality tests for each of their parts. We check each machine’s RAM, Display, Hard Drive, Processor, Dents, Scratches, etc. Only when the laptop passes our test parameters we allow it for sale on our website.
We provide strong after sales services to all our customers. Each purchase comes with a 6 Months Warranty along with a 6 Months Guarantee. We will repair/replace the device with a no-hassle experience.
Yes, COD is available but only for Delhi-NCR region. While we deliver to every part of the country but at the moment we could only entertain prepaid orders outside of Delhi- NCR.
There is a 6 Months Warranty along with a 6 Months Guarantee on each purchase through this website.
Refurbished/Renewed are computer systems that have been returned to the seller due to various reasons (scratches, bad display, etc.). The seller then repairs the laptop, replaces damaged parts and tests it for performance. Once the machine passes all the tests it is sold as ‘Refurbished/Renewed’ in the market. Buying refurbished is not only economical, as you are getting a much better computer at a very cheap price but they are also eco-friendly.
Of Course, purchasing a refurbished computer is much better than buying used systems as your computer is tested before it is sold and damaged/malfunctioning parts are replaced. Additionally you get a Warranty on your purchase even if the original manufacturer’s warranty has expired which is impossible to get for a used laptop.
- PRO-Refurbished laptops are Eco-Friendly- When laptops are refurbished instead of thrown away, the amount of waste produced per laptop decreases significantly. When you buy a refurbished laptop, you are not only helping to reuse the materials already in existence, but you aren’t contributing further by buying a new laptop made of new materials.
- CON-Refurbished Devices May have Minor Scratches- Somebody has already used the laptop before you, so if you’re buying a refurbished laptop, you are likely to discover a few dents, dings, and scratches. When a laptop is refurbished, some of these markings are impossible to remove. The good news, however, is that these markings don’t impact the functionality, speed, or quality of the device.
- PRO-Refurbished Laptops can be as Fast as New Models- A refurbished laptop doesn’t have to mean “old” and “outdated.” Older laptops can be updated and when refurbished can still perform many of the needed functions for most users. Additionally, you can get a version that has just as much RAM and storage space as a newer laptop. So technically, a refurbished laptop can be even faster than a new one if you buy one that’s souped up with some nice internals 😀 Yay for good specs!
- CON-Refurbished Devices can be Harder to Find with a Warranty- Some laptop makers will void the warranty for laptops that were refurbished by a third-party. However, most warranties will have already expired by the time a laptop is ready to be refurbished anyway. Reliable sellers, however, will offer refurbished laptops with their own warranty, like BackMarket’s full, one year warranty for all devices. The warranty with any purchase, especially with technology, is an important factor to consider because it assures the buyer that they can be confident with their purchase.
- PRO-Refurbished laptops can Save you Money- Some people don’t like buying brand new cars, because the value of that car plummets the moment it’s driven off the lot. Buying a used vehicle means it retains its value to the buyer. The same can be said of buying a refurbished laptop. Our refurbished laptops work like-new, but are purchased at huge discounts, often near 50% or more in savings. Because they are refurbished, they also retain their value, which is further enforced by the warranty that comes with every device.
There are pros and cons with any purchase, but in the case of refurbished laptops, the pros definitely outweigh the cons!