NOW THIS AGREEMENT WITNESSETH AS FOLLOWS:
- That the lease shall commence from Given time
- That the Lessee has agreed to pay the monthly lease of asked amount excluding GST and other maintenance charges. In case the Lessee fails to pay the rent for a consecutive month, the Lease shall be deemed as terminated and the lessee will have to immediately hand over the IT equipment.
- Lessor will not pay any other maintenance charges for next 3 months (if any demanded beyond usage) to the Lessee or the damages occurring to the equipment as this would be against wear and tear on usage by the lessee
- That the Lessee has paid 7,500/-(Rupees Seven Thousand Five Hundred only) vide cheque as security and advance rent and a surety amount of Rs.9,000/- (Rupees Nine Thousand only) vide a separate cheque.
- That at the expiry of the lease, the Lessee shall hand over running in good condition the peaceful possession of the IT equipment or their duly authorized nominee with all items, fitting and fixtures as per handing over document.
- That the Lessee shall not make any alteration or addition to the Hardware structures of the said equipment without the written consent of the lessor.
- That day-to-day repairs arising out of wear and tear due to usage shall be the responsibility of the Lessee. Any major fault and functionality shall be the liability of the Lessor and it shall abide by the free and full replacement of the IT hardware / equipment within 48 hours of such reported fault.
- That the Lessee shall permit the Lessor or his duly authorized representative to inspect the IT equipment in reasonable hours with prior appointment, with a view to assess the condition of the equipment for carrying out repairs, etc.
- The Lessee shall not violate any cyber rules of the IPC or any other Government of India regulations pertaining to cyber security.
- The Lessee will NOT indulge in any unlawful activity or act contrary to the Law, and then this lease agreement would get automatically terminated.
- That the Lessee will not use the IT equipment for other commercial purposes beyond agreed usage.
- GST and any other tax imposed by the government, the Lessor shall pay any other authority in future on the said IT equipment.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF THE LESSOR AND THE LESSEE HAVE SET THEIR RESPECTIVE HANDS TO THIS LEASE AGREEMENT OF THE DAY, MONTH & YEAR AS MENTIONED ABOVE.